Sunday, September 30, 2007

Addendum to Summer

1- Saw two genuine musical legends - the incredible Elvis Costello & the enigmatic Bob Dylan

2- Sally finally let loose some steam after all those summer trips. Than goodness it happened near a friends house and Darren & George helped me out in getting her back up and running for $20 bucks! Replacing a busted upper radiator coolant hose is simple work after all. (If you don't know by now - that's Sally pictured below after OBX, dont blame me for the name - My niece Alexia named her)


3- Finally watched my first Football Game of the season. Damm do the Dolphins SUCK!! ok I'm still giving Cam Cameron time to turn the team around - but come on boys - you let thata busted up Daunte Culpepper - whom we let go - score 3 TD's Running the ball in HIMSELF, and another 2 passing TD's??? Talk about embarrassment!

4- RAY knows how to cook !! My GAWD!!

5- Dave C. knows how to brew beer and have FUN!!! cant wait for that batch to be ready!

Yep that covers the last week of summer.....

No comments: