Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Sands of Time...........

It all goes by to fast. I spent a week on Carolla, NC (in the Outer Banks) and enjoyed every single bit of it (almost). Great people - good times - sleeping & waking to the sounds of the ocean. It's really hard to describe the week in the short space here , but I have definite highlights:

  • As mentioned - an requires rementioning as #1: going to sleep & waking to the sounds of the ocean
  • Poker Night!
  • Delicious home made Crab cakes
  • HOT TUBS!!
  • Being able to see Stars again! - lots of them!
  • Tennis! - such fun; first time since I was like 11 or 12 yrs old
  • Fishing! I finally caught FISH!! and 2 of them (Bluefins) on my first cast!
  • Puzzles - Puzzles - Puzzles - and a Puzzle Off contest!
  • Rooftop Sunset watchers
  • Water Ballons!! FIRE AWAY!!!
  • Pirates! (specifically International talk like a Pirate Day - and the associated Fireworks)
  • Paella!! My grandma would be proud.

No comments: