Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Things happen way too fast

So I know I am SO far behind here, I must apologize - Since July I have just found myself lacking time to do much on here. Since then a few highlights have been:



  • Seen the Decemberists with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra (amazing!)

These guys are great! I hopefully introduced a few fans (and one snob) to this amazing group. Maybe its a bit highbrow for some, but the lyrics (of which **I** Need a dictionary for some words) are smart and often tell neat stories. You know how music was often used in olden days to keep history.

  • Took an incredible beach camping trip where I got to go in the water with bioluminescence!
Not since my trip to Puerto Rico 2 years ago (actually in Vieques) have I seen this. And surprisingly this far north! I always thought it was mostly in the carribean, although at Assateague (The Maryland side of Chincoteague from a few weeks earlier) it was not as bright as in Vieques. I was lucky enough to have a new moon though. Of course hanging out wth great freinds was awesome. More pics are ------> here <------

  • Took my real first Kayaking trip on the Rappahanock River, thanks to my awesome friend Megan! Scott took some amazing photos, which is all I have left since I seem to have misplaced mine. Still somehow I was fascinated by the boathouse on the river... I must have taken a WHOLE bunch of them of that alone. Hopefully in late September I get another chance at more photos

There are a few more things but I'll details those seperately.

(at the Rappahanock with Dana, Carmel, me, Bill, Megan & Scott - dont forget to ask about the "Baconator"!!)

No comments: