Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Good News Comes in Droves!

YES!! It happened!! I got a NEW job! And a much better job in many ways. Ok sure I wont be doing something as directly productive as helping communities like I was doing at HUD, but heck, the paycheck is WAY better, and I was just being a data monkey (thank Cat for the terminology) and a bad writer (never my strongest suite). Now I’ll just be a data monkey doing quality control for the tech help desk for our government entity that oversees the Enron’s or Exxon’s and Jonathan Lebed's of this country. Yeah exciting stuff, but interesting (or so I hope).

Combine that with a week of great activities - and that makes me a happy man!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the new job, hope it is good for you! see, proof I came to your blogspot.
Hil :)